RE-OPENING 14 MARCH 2022
The museum is now closed but we look forward to welcoming you back on March 14 when we will be open Monday-Thursday. From April 11 we will be open Monday to Saturday and all Bank Holiday Weekends until the end of October.
Tickets can be bought on the door but buying in advance makes entry quicker and easier for you and helps us to manage visitor numbers.
Step back in time and enjoy discovering Pickering's fascinating heritage. Immerse yourself in the past and imagine having a drink in the pub, a haircut in the barber's or queueing for sweets at the grocers. Watch our blacksmiths as they work in the forge (ring for times). Explore our agricultural and craft exhibitions before admiring images of Pickering Past by celebrated local photographer Sydney Smith (1884-1958). Why not extend your visit and bring a picnic to enjoy in our beautiful grounds by the beck?
Adult Annual Pass £7
Concession Annual Pass £6
Child Annual Pass (5-16) £4
Family Annual Pass (2 adults + up to 3 children) £18
Children (Under 5) Free
Carer accompanying ticket holder Free
Your annual pass means that you can enjoy revisiting the museum as many times as you like for a year.
In order to keep our visitors, volunteers and staff safe we have decided to continue with some Covid 19 safety measures.
- Track and Trace will still be available on arrival
- Wearing a face mask (if you can) in busy areas, at your own discretion
- Protective screens will remain in the admissions area
- Hand sanitizers are still available on entry and at regular intervals around the
- The one-way system will stay in place in order to give you more space and time to enjoy the exhibits
- increased cleaning of high touch areas and throughout the museum will continue
- Contactless payment is available and preferred